Neptune One is a modern, spacious and high quality office building located in Beukenhorst West office park in Hoofddorp.
The building will be completely renovated on the inside, giving the entrance an impressive innovative look.
Neptune One in brief:
- Size: 8,277 sq. m. leasable area divided over 6 storeys, of which 1,661 sq. m. is already leased with a private entrance on the Planetenweg. Partial lease from 281 sq. m.
- Floor areas: Large consecutive floor surfaces up to maximum 1,480 sq. m. (4th floor.)
Flexible layout of offices per 1.8 m (installations per 3.6 m)
- Entrance: 3 entrances, 2 of which are potentially designated for individual tenants
- Lobby: Spacious and multifunctional main lobby with reception desk, coffee/drinks bar, wifi and various seating areas
- Internet: Glass fibre connections (live)
- Climate: Quality climate systems (climate class B, above market average), entirely new interior and lighting
- Energy: label 'A' label upon completion of renovation
- Facilities: Spacious bicycle shed with showers for ladies and gents
4 toilet blocks per floor
Central waste collection point on the ground floor
- Safety: Well-lit car park, optional camera monitor and burglar alarm
- Parking facilities: Very spacious on-site parking facilities, also in nearby parking garage (good standard of parking)
- Public transport: Located within walking distance of Hoofddorp centre and Hoofddorp train and bus station
- Airport: Located close to Schiphol
- Hotels: 3 Hotels within walking distance